Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Boys first time

Hello fellow straight, curious, bi, gay Friends, Roman, Countrymen!

This is my first attempt to entertain, speak up, and reach out to hundreds if not millions haha. It's simple, here's the deal - I shall blog every time I have something interesting that gets me closer to my goal, through this quest, to figure out my sexual preference. Boys or girls? Who do I want to reeeally play with? Who will it be? May be both? Do I have to choose?

So I shall write about my past sexcapades soon which I’m sure will be very stimulating. In many different ways.

I know I'm just like any other 22 year old guy still in college! However, I'm not going to be like most other bloggers - you are going to read TRUE stories, hear about my REAL experiences, and see REAL pictures of the girls or guys I meet. Minus the BS.

So do tune back in soon.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment